The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. We take great strides to ensure transparent, vanilla clean marketing. As an affiliate or JV partner for EffortlessCPA, you've read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website - https://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.html
to ensure that you're promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
By participating in the launch, you agree that you will adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. In addition, you accept that you must follow these guidelines if approved for this affiliate program or any of our future affiliate programs. Doing otherwise may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1) Do not send Spam of any kind. Ad Fly, Traffic Monsoon, any of these types of "cheap traffic sources" are exactly that. Cheap. You will be banned from this and all future offers if you utilize any of these methods.
2) Do not use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign. If we find your advertisement, we will remove your affiliate account from our system.
3) Do not offer cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
4) Do not misrepresent the product and offer. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
5) As an affiliate, if you purchase the product under your own link, we will void your commissions.
6) All prizes will be rewarded via PayPal, Payoneer after the launch closes.
7) You must have 100+ prior confirmed affiliate sales and less than 8% Refund Rates to qualify for instant commissions.